Digital Print & Quick Copy Services (2016 - 2021)
- Total Terms Expiration
- Solicitation Number
PD2454 Released RFP Including addendums, Q&A.pdf
The Request For Proposal (RFP) for the NASPO ValuePoint Master Agreement for Data Communications Products & Services (2014 - 2020)
Award Summary Sheet
A summary of the evaluation process of proposed contractors for the proposal
PD2454 NVP Kick-Off Webinar Slide Deck.pptx
Roll out webinar PowerPoint slide deck for the Digital Print & Quick Copy Services (2016 - 2021) Contract. This includes supplier awardees, solicitation number, award date, and award structure.
Digital Print & Quick Copy Services Webinar
Roll out webinar video for the Digital Print & Quick Copy Services (2016 - 2021) Contract. This includes supplier awardees, solicitation number, award date, and award structure.
This contract is for digital print and quick copying services. Here are some of the benefits:
- There is no development or deployment required, just plug and play.
- Provides a comprehensive source of printing for customers through a nationwide network of Office Depot owned local convenience printing outlets throughout the United States.
- Through the operation of multiple nationwide printing outlets, Office Depot provides customers with a wide range of products including digital printing, print-on-demand, duplicating, binding and finishing, distribution, order fulfillment, basic design services, online ordering, digital, customer satisfaction management including quality control, dispute resolution and management reporting.
- Provides customers with a cost-effective, efficient purchasing vehicle to fulfill their short-run printing and binding needs.
- Provides customers members online access to their digital documents.
- Provides customers members the option of walk-up or online print services.
- Provides a training program to educate ValuePoint members how to utilize and benefit from this program.
- The Copy and Print Depot is integrated directly into Office Depot’s supply ordering website which not only eases implementation but allows high levels of reporting and ordering controls.
How to Order