Truck Rental Services (2017 - 2022)
- Total Terms Expiration
- Solicitation Number
Truck Rental Services RFP with Attachments.pdf
The Request For Proposal (RFP) for the NASPO ValuePoint Master Agreement for Truck Rental Services (2017 - 2022)
2016-Box_Trucks_ Executive Summary_Award-Recommendation.docx
This executive summary was prepared by NASPO ValuePoint staff for use by the Management Board. The official award documents are maintained by the Lead State in accordance with its procurement laws.
Truck Rental Services Excel Attachments.xls
All excel attachments for the RFP
Truck Rental Service RFP Addendum 1.pdf
The first addendum to the solicitation issued October 11, 2016. changes to attachment 1, 2, 3, and 7 are included
Truck Rental Services Kick Off Slide Deck (1-9-18)
Roll out webinar PowerPoint slide deck for the Truck Rental Services (2017 - 2022) Contract. This includes supplier awardees, solicitation number, award date, and award structure.
Truck Rental Services Webinar Video(1-9-18).mp4
Roll out webinar video for the Truck Rental Services (2017 - 2022) Contract. This includes supplier awardees, solicitation number, award date, and award structure.
- Achieves more favorable pricing than is obtainable by a single entity because of the collective volume of potential purchases by numerous governmental entities.
- Provides for the rental of 15’-26’ stake bed, parcel and box trucks, various ¾ and 1-ton heavy duty pick-up trucks and cargo vans (Larger than 2,500 lbs. payload).
- The Participating States may book online at https://www.enterprisetrucks.com/truckrental/en_US.htmls.
- Pricing includes supplemental liability damage waiver (with $0 customer retained responsibility) and liability insurance coverage.
- The only operating expense Purchasing Entity will be responsible for is fuel. All other maintenance and operating expenses (including insurance) are the responsibility of the Contractor.
- Nationwide Roadside Assistance is included at no additional charge.
- Rates are not subject to blackout dates and do not require a minimum rental period.
- Each Participating Entities and Purchasing Entities can negotiate Discounts for specific vehicles kept "long-term," which means for a period of one (1) year or more.
How to Order